Panasonic Optional Warranty Extension (+2Y) for selected models of our remote camera and AVCCAM ranges*1
At Panasonic we commit to offer highly reliable, easy to use and high quality products. In the unlikely event that a product fails Panasonic offers the best service and support for its customers:
- A quick average repair time of 5 days at our European Repair Centre in Cardiff, UK (from collection to return)
- Loan unit on request (depending upon availability)
- European call centre, covering main European languages
- Ability to purchase warranty extensions to further safeguard your investment
If you would like to extend the standard warranty after the two (remote cameras) or three (AVCCAM) year standard runtime, you can buy an extended warranty (+2 Years). The extended warranty for selected*1 models of the Panasonic remote camera and AVCCAM range includes:
- Extension of 'Standard "Premium Service" Warranty'
- Flexible purchase option during the two years standard warranty of all Panasonic AG-UCK20, AG-UMR20, AK-UB300, AW-HR140, AW-UE70, AW-HE40, AW-HE130, AW-HE120 and AW-HE60 series models. Flexible purchase option during the three years standard warranty of all Panasonic AG-DVX200, AG-UX180, AG-UX90, AG-AC30, AG-AF101(A), AG-AC160(A), AG-AC130(A), AG-HMC151, AG-HMC81, AG-HMC41, AG-AC90(A), AG-AC8 and AU-EVA1 series models.
To activate the Panasonic Warranty Extension, you must register your product online within sixty (60) days and accept the Panasonic terms and conditions for warranty extension and online registration after purchasing the Extended Warranty.
*1 Remote Cameras: AW-UE70, AW-HE40, AW-HE130, AWHE120 and AW-HE60 series