Vandal Resistant Dome IP Camera
Super Dynamic Full HD Vandal Resistant Dome Network Camera
The WV-SFR631L 6-series Fixed Dome Network Camera is our new indoor vandal resistant camera with IK10(20J)(*)-rated impact resistance. It features Full HD 1080p at 60fps and is equipped with a new powerful Panasonic UniPhier® System LSI with an enhanced codec engine, new MOS image sensor with Multi-processing Noise Reduction (MNR) and Intelligent Resolution Technology.
This Fixed Dome Network Camera has improved image quality with 133dB wide Enhanced Super Dynamic, high sensitivity in low light conditions, IP-network friendliness and ease of installation and use. The WV-SFR631L is also equipped with a wide range built-in IR LED for obtaining clear images in the dark, as well as dual SD memory card slots enabling local storage of recordings. The WV-SFR631L is ideal for discreet indoor installations.
- 1080p Full HD images up to 60 fps
- Approximate 1/3 inches, high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Super high resolution at Full HD/1920 x 1080 created by high sensitivity MOS Sensor.
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams (max. 4 streams) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by new enhanced "UniPhier®", Panasonic's proprietary System LSI platform.
- Maximum Screen Size is 2048 x 1536* @30fps, H.264 * Used by super resolution techniques
- Enhanced Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 133 dB wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- Multi process NR & 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (IR) function: 0.04 lx (Colour), 0.01 lx (B/W) at F1.3
- IR LED equipped: The equipped infrared LED makes it possible to take pictures at zero lx.
- IR LED is controlled to match the environment providing clear images of human faces without white blur.
- New camera attachment bracket allows for easy installation in any direction.
- High Speed ABF (Auto Back Focus) and Motorized Zoom ensures easy installation.
- Newly developed lens with aperture control function realises the best focus in any environment.
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified area) technology allows the designated eight areas to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables you to use a lower image file size and bit rate.
- Cropping function provides the whole image and the part image simultaneously. Up to 4 image capture areas can be specified with the possibility to control the sequence.
- Face Super Dynamic Range technology ensures clear face image.
- Lens distortion compensation for the distorted images can be adjusted 256 steps.
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16/30s) / OFF
- Selectable light control modes: Outdoor scene,Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene (60 Hz), Fix shutter; Indoor scene (50 Hz/60Hz): Flicker caused by fluorescent lightning will be automatically compensated.
- 3x extra optical zoom at 640 x 360 resolution
- 2x, 4x digital zoom controlled by browser
- VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas, 15 step sensitivity level and 10 step detection size
- Privacy Zone can mask up to 8 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits.
- Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser
- Alarm sources including 3 terminal input, VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger actions such as SDXC/SDHC/SD memory recording, FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on browser, Alarm terminal output, and Panasonic alarm protocol output.
- Full duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication between camera site and monitoring site.
- JPEG Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher quality image can be provided.
- Prioritised stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritised when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
- Double SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory card slots for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (H.264 / JPEG). Realise long-term recording and auto backup function.
- Newly developed dome cover provides clearer images above the horizontal, thereby expanding the tilting range of the lens.
- Can add a new intelligent extension software in addition to built-in VMD (Video Motion Detection), alarm function.
- Fog compensation function equipped as standard.
- Super Chroma Compensation function realises a better colour reproducibility even in low illumination.
- H.264 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows flexible network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
- Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
- Multi-language: English / Italian / French / German / Spanish / Portuguese / Russian / Chinese / Japanese
- IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
- Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
- Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
- Onvif compliant model
- Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability